I don’t really have any classes today,
so I’m taking the time to if you wanna RP
or if you just wanna talk/ask questions…
I’ll be getting on this account on Tuesdays and Thursdays now.
Also, if you ever wanna Rp Homestuck stuff just drop an ask on my personal.
I love you guys to pieces if you still love me, then yay♥ I’m back (kinda).
Happy Birthday Riku~
That Sensitive Issue
I…I don’t know what my feelings are doing.
This just…made my birthday♥
I’m glad you liked it Riku~
You know how I adore my little kohai.
((You totally deserve it for taking my Tumblr serious roleplay virginity))
Um..What? ///// -abscond-
((** ahhhh did I really? :D welp I’m glad. I love you so much and I just saw this and I wish we skyped more and did I say I love you))
ooc; woah I completely forgot about the RP ball thingy
Are people still up for it? Here’s the info. It’ll be on the weekend of 13 October 2012, the days will be from the 12th to the 14th, so 3 days. Setting will probably be in a modern day area, formal wear is pretty much required for a ball. (You could probably get away with a shirt and nice pants and shoes, if your character doesn’t like suit jackets/vests/etc)… So basically, the following:
- who can attend: Any RPer of any fandom (or lack thereof). May come with or without a date.)
- what’s going on: A formal ball dance that lasts from the late afternoon/early evening throughout the night.
- where it’ll be: Presumed modern setting, in the ball room of an important someone’s house/property
- when it’ll be: RP starters can be posted from the 12th - 14th Oct. 2012, and can continue for as how long as the mods see fit.
- why is this a thing: It’s to promote RPers to find other people to RP with and mingle with each other, to help break down any barriers there may be between players and, for example, fandom boundaries. (Further continuing the example: A Sherlock RPer may not have the chance to RP with someone from their other fandom, the Hunger Games. This gives people a chance to find people from other universes and RP together.)
- how can we RP? Are there rules?: This is pretty much a free for all when it comes to roleplaying. Of course, personal boundaries of the mods should be respected (this can range from RP styles to an aversion towards NSFW RPs, to even fandoms. Although participants should have an open mind when participating, this doesn’t mean boundaries shouldn’t be respected.), and this is created to be a fun event. Starters, especially open starters, should be tagged #rp ball 2012 and everyone is free to respond should they choose.
So yes, basically: An RP ball! What fun! Here’s your chance to meet more roleplayers in a fun and safe event with a decent idea of a setting to boot. Sign up starts now and go up until the starting date (the 12th Oct.) at 12:01 (-8:00 gmt, pacific coast time). If you’d like to participate, please send a message via ask/fanmail/submission to the official rp ball page. I’ll start compiling a list of fellow roleplayers too. If you’d like to help, please send me a message and I’ll consider adding you to be a moderator of the group.
I feel kind of guilty for being away for so long…
I know replies and starters are due…
Like if you need a reply, and send me the link.
REBLOG if you wanted a starter, and I will use this post.